|The Next Move Step 2
This course is for those that have taken Intro to Rock climbing or that have climbed in the gym before. Perfect opportunity to go from gym to Crag! Solid Intermediate class. Return students are always welcome.
Skills covered will include:
- Steeper face climbing techniques
- Crack climbing of various widths
- Combining crack and face climbing techniques
- Resting and moving more efficiently on steeper climbs
- More complex top rope anchoring setups
- Steeper, more exposed rappel with self-belay safety
Climbing difficulty from 5.5 - 5.9 or 5.11a
Cost: Private rates
Custom dates...contact us!
Registration must be completed by 5pm Friday for Sunday's course.
- Harness tie-in with figure eight knot
- Basic belaying - holding a fall, lowering with a standard belay device
- Climbing 5.6 on a top-rope
- Basic rappel (optional)
Questions about this course?